I finaly got a 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice

I don't think I could sleep at night knowing I only gave that man $400 for that monster. I may not even sleep just because I read this.:cry: :cry:

I did pay $80 for a CP125 though.:hmm3grin2orange: :biggrinbounce2:

If you start having buyers remorse and want to get out from under it, just let me know. I will be glad to give you your money back.

Dayuuuuuuum, nice saw and a verrrrry good deal I'd say.

I've been looking for one in Belgium for a long time and they are very difficult to find over here. The only one I held in my hands so far was at a collector meeting in germany last year.
My dolmar dealer told me he knew a fella who still has one.... I instructed him to take it hostage if it comes in for servicing again... :chainsaw:

Nice score !!!
Now that you have that 090 you don't need that ugly axx yellow thing in the background.I'd be more then glad to get it out of your way.

You know to make your shop look better as it is kinda an eyesore and all sittin' there by that fine ol' Stihl:) :) :) :) :) :)

I will use it to cut the firewood no one else can. There is a short log on the side of the road, but it is about 4 feet in diameter; and I will probably cut that this evening when I leave from school.

Back