I know whats on my bench,so whats are yours 1/24/2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a RMZ450 new in 05. I rode the hound out of that bike. Never done anything to it but service it well. I didn't race regular, but I did have it on a track a few times.

I replaced it about 5 years ago with a polaris side x side for the family to be able to ride along.

needs fuel lines somebody left some corn gas in it for 2 years
jonsered 630 super its a customer job.
630 super.jpg

View attachment 397793
I rode a yz250 and a crf450. This is my 10yr old son airing his ktm65 out in Broaddus, TX

Thats awesome!!!! little man going big!!!!

I went from ridding 450's back to 250f's for few years. I got back on a 450 kick last spring and picked up a leftover 2013 kx450f.... fastest 450 I've ever owned!!!

I had two different MS390's on the bench, a Homelite something or other, a Poulan 2150 and now a Poulan 3400. Sold one of the MS390s in a late evening transaction and now I'm finally in the house with my feet up and it feels good. (Oh, I also drove 100 miles today taking Groundi to the airport, she's airborne somewhere enroute to Istanbul and then Dhaka.)

Thats awesome!!!! little man going big!!!!

I went from ridding 450's back to 250f's for few years. I got back on a 450 kick last spring and picked up a leftover 2013 kx450f.... fastest 450 I've ever owned!!!
Wish I had a pic. Of my Yz250. All blue hotwheels graphics, blue excel rim, black excel hubs, factory works connection s suspension, custom dynaport pipe and silencer. It was bada**!!

Super XL Homelite waiting for a muffler I ordered then a little Echo 330EVL. These are very dirty right now but plan to clean them up next week. I clean them outside the garage so weather has a bit to do with it. This was the first time in a long time that I haven't had a Super XL in my arsenal so I latched onto the first one that was for sale around here. It's got that grimy stuff all over it so the paint should be unhurt and should shine up okay. Got a slightly scratched piston but I think I'll leave it alone since it starts and seems to have good compression. I run them a little rich anyway.

Back