I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oooh nice looking 1010 here: https://greensboro.craigslist.org/grd/5993352308.html Clean - but a bit spendy for me at $350 and a 2 hour drive away. Were the budget there, it is scary close to where I would be in two weeks anyways, chasing my kids in their dance competitions.

That sounds high. I have a pro Mac 10-10s and I really like it. It has good power and it's pretty smooth. It's heavier than the new ones tho. It was the first saw I ever bought and fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds high. I have a pro Mac 10-10s and I really like it. It has good power and it's pretty smooth. It's heavier than the new ones tho. It was the first saw I ever bought and fixed.

yeah - as I watch the canadian guy whose name I now forget, "Payin' bills with my Mac!", with his 10-10, I am more convinced that that is the same model my dad had when we lived on 100 acres in the Adirondacks, and were cutting trails for X-C skiing through the forest - also heating with wood, too. It was available during the right window for it to have been the model he had. So, it would be sort of a sentimental thing. He has long since passed, Mom would have sold anything in the garage at the yard sale before she finally moved south, and even so, I don't remember seeing his saw there then.

yeah - as I watch the canadian guy whose name I now forget, "Payin' bills with my Mac!", with his 10-10, I am more convinced that that is the same model my dad had when we lived on 100 acres in the Adirondacks, and were cutting trails for X-C skiing through the forest - also heating with wood, too. It was available during the right window for it to have been the model he had. So, it would be sort of a sentimental thing. He has long since passed, Mom would have sold anything in the garage at the yard sale before she finally moved south, and even so, I don't remember seeing his saw there then.

Bucking Billy Ray?

$350 for a 10-10S is pretty dear, I cannot imagine that saw really being worth it. NIB I would go for it.

$200 for a NIB 610 seems reasonable to me. I may have to check it out. I have a few of the black with yellow bars in original packaging to finish it off nicely.

Mark

5b9981ec89fcf2d46ef109795db39e68.jpg

I missed this one. It sold within 30 minutes.

I think it was one of this type. Given to me by friend.

DSCF2288.JPG

Latest posts

Back