If You Post Pics of Your Girlfriend then So Will I.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 396633 So here's one of my wife with a birthday present, my family passed on a 1907 Winny model 1894 to her in a gal friendly .25-35 caliber. She was all teeth the whole day.
That's the caliber a Rancher named Clark used to kill a huge grizzly, 10ft./1100lbs. which the skull was once in the Smithsonian, in the early 1920's. The story goes the grizzly, named Old Ephraim - 3 Toes, was killing a lot of livestock and trappers were unsuccessful catching him. But Clark caught him one night in a trap and finished him with his trusty 25-35.....the best I remember.

Well least u guys have girlfriends or wives that dont mind u playing in the woods w ur saws mine hates it cuz once i start she cant get me to stop

I am VERY VERY LUCKY to have this woman, who as of a few months ago, came into my life. I spent 9 long years in a bad relationship, and so did she - to find each other at this point (both 35) is unreal.

Here is the hottie alert - this is my brothers wedding - 3 weeks ago 12/29/2014

Stefanie

2014-12-28 20.32.47.jpg 2014-12-28 20.32.42.jpg

That's the caliber a Rancher named Clark used to kill a huge grizzly, 10ft./1100lbs. which the skull was once in the Smithsonian, in the early 1920's. The story goes the grizzly, named Old Ephraim - 3 Toes, was killing a lot of livestock and trappers were unsuccessful catching him. But Clark caught him one night in a trap and finished him with his trusty 25-35.....the best I remember.
killed more than a few people also........

Back