I was checking something in my Stihl 440 server manual today regarding the ignition module . It starts this topic with a warning of the high voltages that can cause "serious or even fatal accidents". Like most folks on this site, I know not to hold on to the spark plug while checking for spark. Maybe 20,000 volts !!! But I am not sure of what else "not to do". If I need to remove the IM, I always pull the spark plug wire first. The IM is not a capacitor so it retains no energy/charge. Agree ? What are the rules when working with this part ? Time permitting next week, I want to take two junk saws apart and build one working saw, and live to brag about it.