indoor sales A.K.A. bag's VS. outdoor sale's A.K.A. bundle's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

U2bwolfb4

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
well, just got some new order's. 3 of them asking for bag,s. I can see that they cost more, an the dia. is smaller, .75 cuft. all the store's on the river, is thinking about a change. the campgrounds, with the big outdoor lot's, are staying with the bundle that has a handle. some change's from last year, my question is ?? anybody else out there doing bundle's and bag's also,, and if so, what is ur outlook for the coming season?? an what change's have u noticed ?? what the other guy's are selling and how does it compare with ur product, for looks and quality of wood ?? it's getting tough out there,, y'all have a good one, see out there..

What reason would there be for a bag? I've never seen firewood in a bag, but I'd think if it's not pretty dry it would mold and rot being pretty much sealed up?

I just am getting setup to do bundles, ordered a wrapping machine a couple weeks ago from John's Welding in Wisconsin. Plan to do 1 cu/ft bundles with 16" lengths (normal length I cut) and mix spruce, birch and poplar. The couple other places that do bundles only have spruce, and it's 12-14" lengths, I'd guess maybe 0.5 cu/ft. They go for $5-7 a bundle at the gas pumps.

Back