Info needed on a homelite 10734r

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RANGERDALEXP

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have had a homelite CS3314/10734R in almost new condition sitting for almost 15 years now in the cabinet and thinking of getting it running again, sure it needs a carb rebuild and fuel lines but i need the owners manual and any other info needed to get it running since all of our info is gone now, also how long was this saw built and any history would be nice, unlike the new stuff it is stamped made in the USA. I need any service info like spark plug gap and any specs.

Last edited:
I know absolutely nothing about any of the newer Homelites. About the latest model I'm at all familiar with would be a 540 or 8800.

Dan

The illustrated parts list is on Homelites current site:

http://www.homelite.com/service_support/order_parts

Launch the parts catalog link and type in UT-10734-R in the model search. For some reason the model number MUST typed with the dashs or it wont find your saw.

I know absolutely nothing about any of the newer Homelites.

From the looks of the IPL, this is not a 'new Homelite'. It looks very much like it was based on an old Super 2 saw.

Last edited:
Regarding old homelite

Thanks for the info so fare and i did e-mail that one link and waiting for a reply but what i need most for now is the specs and plug gap?.

LittleHomelite.jpg

Last edited:
Regarding a carb kit.

OK, so who would be good to order online a carb kit for a ZAMA part number RB54 rebuild kit that wont rip me off?, any suggestions?.

Latest posts

Back