Info needed on partner 2055

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure it's not a Poulan 2055 ?
Yeap Yellow with a black top.Solid State Ignition.Says Partner and not Pioneer Partner.Has made in sweden and looks like a Mini p100.Dude I bought it from said his dad bought it around 88-89. :confused: Sawtroll?

Yeap Yellow with a black top.Solid State Ignition.Says Partner and not Pioneer Partner.Has made in sweden and looks like a Mini p100.Dude I bought it from said his dad bought it around 88-89. :confused: Sawtroll?

I have a hunch its a later model 550, S55 type saw. Probably 55cc.

Some of the later Partners used a 4 digit model numbers like a 1632 etc,,,

Post a picture up!

I'll try to get some pictures up this evening.tried to load pictures yesterday but this linkbucks crap was in the way.

I have never head of such a model - and surely would like to see some pictures, with focus on what remains of the model designation and the number tag.....

The only 55cc R16 based model that was current in 1988-89 was the P550, as far as I know - but some years earlier there was the P55, F55 and S55......

Edit;
Just saw the pics - and they make me think semi-pro saw, and S55. That makes the saw a bit older than 1988-89.....

Last edited:
Thanks guys.Appreciate the help.Will get pictures ASAP.Looked the top tag over and it is marked Partner America.Bensenville,IL.Made in Sweden.Looks as though what S55 parts I've found will work.It definitely needs an air filter.Gonna dump the goop out of the gas tank later and put fresh mix in and hopefully She'll fire.:msp_thumbup: Dude said he would look and see what else he could find.:rock:

Latest posts

Back