injured logger charity give away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
Reaction score
A few weeks ago i had a friend working on my job when he got cought by a tree and broke his leg. his leg was broken in 5 places. He had to have surgey after the accident and there was a plate with screws put in to hold the leg stable. The doctor told him last week that it would be at least 2 months before he could even begin to put weight on it. It is going to be a long road ahead of him and a lot of days being out of work. I am doing what i can to help with his bills but i can only do so much. so here I am reaching out to the masses for help and am going to be giving away free chances at several items with each charitable donation that you make. I will be excepting donations in $10 increments, for every $10 you donate to help out i will give you a free chance at winning a saw.If you give $50 at one time you will get an extra free chance at winning one of the saws.there is going to be a growing list of items to be given away.I want to give a public thank you to a member here that wishes to remain anonymous, you know who you are. He has already sent 4 saws to be given away, a jonsered 52e, solo 667, solo 690, husqvarna 288xp. i will be putting up my personal falling saw. yes,yes,yes ,yes it is a ported "HUSQVARNA 372XPW" ...... so if you ever wanted a xpw heres your oppurtunity to get one for just donating to a good cause. I know the AS community has come together on several occassions to give a helping hand and i hope this one will be a great success. and please if anyone has enough credits to sticky this please do so and thanks.

gifts can be sent to [email protected] thru p a y p a l. be sure to send it as a gift and put your AS name in the message. for those who dont do the p a y p a l thingy you can mail it
Terry Landrum
103 duncan woods rd
oliver springs tn 37840

Last edited:
i didn't have enough for the sticky right now. i put money into my credits account but it hasnt shown up yet so that i can use it.

lets say that sunday july the 15th at 10pm will be the drawing. money will be accepted thru p a y p a l up until 9pm that night and mailed donations must be recieved by sat july the 14th. if for some reason we need to extend the date so that everyone that wants in can get in we will do it.

It'd be pretty cool to draw at the GTG. It's less than a month away now. Thats just a suggestion.

i had thought about that but i waited until the wiggz charity was over with so that i would not be taking anything away from that charity and thats why i want to put it off longer. drawing that soon would not give people much time to be able to get in after already giving so soon. theres going to be a lot of saws and other items up for grabs in this and i think it needs to run long enough to do the people that are giving up there saws and other items justice by getting the most charity that they can out of it.

thanks to every one for there well wishes and donations so far. we are off to a really good start and john as usual you have gone above and beyond. you have set the bar pretty darn high.

thanks to every one for there well wishes and donations so far. we are off to a really good start and john as usual you have gone above and beyond. you have set the bar pretty darn high.

There are times when You have to dig a bit to help someone You'll never meet ,or talk to . This ,to Me was one of those times . Ive been on the other end of this ,so it's just paying back Karma .

Come on folks ,lend a hand here . I know the story behind this . Terry's been bearing the cost of all of this Himself . How about pitching in to give Him a bit of relief . Come on , ten , twenty ,or more isn't going to make you miss a house ,or car payment ,but it might put food on this guy's table for a while .

I'm in for some help for the guy.

I think the saws so far are a

Jonsered 52e
Solo 667
Solo 690
Husky 288xp
Xpw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back