Inside the 372XP X-TORQ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just laying things out right now. I have to let the ink dry a little before pushing the ring on down in for the next line, otherwise it smears even worse.

Can you saw WIIIIIDER?

1113285242_qtDNS-M.jpg

1113285322_AY6oR-M.jpg

1113285411_8NYj9-M.jpg

1113285494_4Z6Gk-M.jpg

1113285574_bYr2V-M.jpg

Crap!

You really shoulda weighed the thing before and after.
It's gonna be 2 lbs lighter when ya get done, and need a lead weight on the bar to get the balance back!:hmm3grin2orange:

What's gonna hold the spark plug in?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Don't get hurt........my saw is on its way to you!:hmm3grin2orange:

Yours isn't the only one. Everyone wants a saw all of the sudden. I can't let them get backed up. But I've never been one to keep someone's saw for any length of time. I like to get them done and back to their owner. I know how I'd be if it weremy saw.

It's setup almost identically to the 261. Why reinvent what worked on it? This make big gains with it. The more fuel an engine can efficiently burn, the more power it will make.
I would take it as far as I could while still being strato, then go the other way. It may not act like the 261. Plus it would be nice to keep track of fuel usage vs power.

We are playing nice. Just stated a opinion. I have nothing against Brad, he knows that.

Damnit. I suppose I need one of those there new 372's. I have been very happy with all the strato saws power that I have run, with exception to the 362. But, to be fair, I didnt let the 362 break in completely.

Awesome pics.

Latest posts

Back