Inside the 372XP X-TORQ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems to be progressing nicely. I thought about saying something like I can tell by the sales brochure that its not balanced and its way too heavy, but I'll play nice. Since thats all crap anyways. I think I read the end user is going to write up a thread, that'll be cool too.

Be more interesting to see a before and after or modded vs. stock on the same wood! (with wood big enough to matter & 24inch bar!)

Also it seems that you use the original carburetor, is that a potential place for improvement..a larger carburetor? Be interested in what style muffler mod you used to complement the other mods.

Like the MS261 thread, interesting post!

Last edited:
I'm interested in the videos myself. I wish we had one of the new versions yesterday to run with the xpw and my 2171.

How's your MS261 doin Mr. BS?

WE REMEMBER.

just fine thanks,both of them. they have been out for retail since late oct..just like i said they would be,remember that????????? i recieved a preproduction/demo unit mid sept. just like i said i would. and no,mr. snelling did not have the first one sold in the us market. stihl reps,and high volume dealers all had some to use,but not sell since mid sept. oh,and by the way the pre production and early s/n 261's have already had a few issues w/conn. breakage due to over-rev. so keep a close eye on the rpms. thanks,and bye-bye now. CALL MR.B.S ALL YOU WANT,IF YOU WOULD LIKE STIHL DEALER #,I WOULD BE HAPPY TO P.M. YOU W.IT!

Let STD go man. All it will do is add more clutter.

Hey guys, I had to get my beauty sleep. I'm thinking about venturing out into that cold harsh world to run this saw. I might even take a camera with me:)

Hey guys, I had to get my beauty sleep. I'm thinking about venturing out into that cold harsh world to run this saw. I might even take a camera with me:)

You getting snow Brad? We're covered up here. I gotta go out to feed the cattle too. :D No cab on the tractor thats here.

Get on out there and get it man. It's not too bad. It'll make for some nice vids too.

576 Husqvarna

I'm a little late, but I really appreciate the detailed, high quality photos and will appreciate the report from the testing.
Thanks

(I wonder if you could install one on a go kart?)

Back