Iowa 2015 Fall GTG (October 17, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Reaction score
It looks like I'll have the field ready and the wood is coming in at a steady rate so I thought why not...??

Thinking mid October Friday-Saturday 2day deal. Would love it if some fire wood gets made but cookie cutting is great too! I can probably get my hands on cants for some structured racing as well.

If all goes well and we can get a date nailed down... I will probably have a nice rebuilt pro saw to raffle/give away!

0153100a04ccab0bbf24366b485f4e89.jpg

9b2c050c17001f0a7d797ba0f8c01345.jpg

For those that have been to my gtg's before I will be more organized this time around. Log deck will be covered in tree mulch, wood will be boosted off the ground, and shop is insulated and heated incase it's cold out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10/17 is the proposed date. Not sure if I am close to another gtg geographicly or by date that way...

Dex,
I'll have some blue smoothies on ice for you! LOL... In all seriousness though you can come in on Friday and stay till Sunday. That way the drive will be worth it!

10/17 is the proposed date. Not sure if I am close to another gtg geographicly or by date that way...

Dex,
I'll have some blue smoothies on ice for you! LOL... In all seriousness though you can come in on Friday and stay till Sunday. That way the drive will be worth it!

Why thanks bud!

If I come, I am bringing some Yuenglings for you!

Neighbor has a JD 6675 skid loader with quick attach bucket...?

If it is newer it should fit. Universal mounts should work, send picture of mount. He probably knows, Bobcat mounting. I'll research Jd. Better figure it out soon if you want it Saturday. Aux hyd required [fyi]

Not needed for Saturday... It was more to pick my logs up and put them on v-cut stumps for Oct gtg at my place.

Thought maybe you needed to move brush between now and then. Its a little big for 6675 but would work. We can plan later of you need something.:)

Yep, figured I would put this on the calendar early for people.

I've tried to get door prizes before and have come up short so I am thinking of just getting a couple big ticket items together for attendance bait...

Masterminded or Tree monkeyed ms460 sounds like a good prize too me.:envy::crazy:

Latest posts

Back