Iowa 2015 Fall GTG (October 17, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do theses pictures remind me of the TV reality show Gold Rush? Excavators, mud, welding, water pumps and fixing big steel objects.
Just add in a bunch of drama and rig stuff to break right on camera, some commercials at the right time and you got just about every show on History and Discovery!!

Why do theses pictures remind me of the TV reality show Gold Rush? Excavators, mud, welding, water pumps and fixing big steel objects.
If only I had gold burried under my dirt!

Get it back filled yet Nathan?
Nope... I might get it done enough to drive on this weekend. I wanted to let the mortar mix set up hard before I started back filling. Planning on using a jumping jack to press it all down. Tore up my left shoulder so I might be the equipment operator and find myself some cheap teenage labor for the weekend.

To start the intrigue... I have several sponsors donating door prizes for us and have decided on the saw that will be built for the FREE give away saw!! No raffle!!!!!!!! It will be between 70-90cc and there will be cash payouts for the husky 55 races. Probably not huge payouts but there will be a cash prize non-the less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tube is in!

5a9163391f4f1eacb77bd34f2fa4601a.jpg

Backfill is a PITA!

21f8bc0602b0e29c934ed362dd4f0f5e.jpg

Got rain so still have about 1/2 the fill on one side to do this weekend. Dirt is here just gotta dump and pack! Sorry Clint, but this is my most up to date pic. I'm sure if you see this, the next pic will be me shirtless...[emoji13]
98a70b27b1fc3f100c10132642768dad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it feels so nice to be able to drive back to the shop and up to the house again... 3 months without a driveway gets to be terrible.

Gotta catch up on a couple saws, then several weeks of prep for the GTG, and might as well throw a weekened in there to make some wood storage... ugh... fall is too busy!

it feels so nice to be able to drive back to the shop and up to the house again... 3 months without a driveway gets to be terrible.

Gotta catch up on a couple saws, then several weeks of prep for the GTG, and might as well throw a weekened in there to make some wood storage... ugh... fall is too busy!
wouldn't be soo busy,,if that culvert wouldn't have went out on yah!!!! :D

Back