Iowa Charity Cut -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yum, warm PB cookies strait from Marcy's oven.

And I guess the big conveyor motor is ready to go to.
Stay away from the PB cookies!! They need to sit for 24 hours, before consuming. Nate, you defiantly need to stay away from the chili. We don't need another swamp ass pic again this year.

Besides you'll eat them all, cause they are that good!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

d095c22ff31e1d7f0a37838b8efb5217.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Doug,

Friendly reminder to charge up your go pro batteries and empty the flash card. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I didn't think they could get any better but warm from the oven they are superb!

Pssh... Eric I'm sorry to say but I'll be back at Doug's tomorrow helping set up b4 you get there... Hmmm how many cookies can Nathan eat before Eric arrives???? [emoji14]

Thanks for the early snackies Marcy!

1) Grimmy
2) Woodburner2
3) srcarr52
4) AEMetalWerks
5) Mike Gott
6) Mark and Kamryn
7)Kenneth and Winston Miller
8)Time's Standing Stihl
9)Homelite410
10) Dave53223
11) nstueve + red
emoji84.png

12) Ron and Jess (hopefully)
13)Sam-tip Mrs sam-tip + Alice then CeCe
14)Stu and Christina Buse (xtreme tree)
15)Matt and Hillary Vrieze (xtreme tree)
16)Kim Dreher (Valley Disaster Relief) Cat track skidsteer
17) Keith Lord (Valley Disaster Relief)
18)Brody Mitchel (facebook)
19)Bodaway (John)
20)Michigan Escapee

May have to let the electricians in to burn down the buildings on Sat, will see how it goes. ;)

Arg! It burns it burns! Horrible horrible daylight! I'm all red now! Turns out it wasn't the belt drive smoking, it was my skin catching fire! :blob2:
Interestingly enough, I think I saw just about every kind of critter infested wood possible in this region. :D And a huge chunk of rebar embedded inside of a log. That one would've hurt if someone hit it. 84 teeth on your chainsaw? Oh no, try zero. :chainsaw:

Another day of fun and adventure around a bunch of lunatics with chainsaws. :surprised3: Now to chase down another batch of pain meds with some beer and sleep for 12 hours. :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back