Iowa Charity Cut -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks I may be able to make it if nothing bends, breaks, twists, or comes undone between now and then. One of the little hoodlums will be in tow.
1) Grimmy
2) Woodburner2
3) awol
4)
5) Time's Standing Stihl
6) Workshop + 1
7) Homelite 410
8) srcarr52
9) AE metal werx
10) Sam-Tip
11)Mrs Sam-Tip +1 (Alice)
12) Stihlx8 +1
13) Stu and Matt Extreme Tree
14)Ronaldo +3
15) dave53223
16)nstueve
17) Vic
18) Hoskvarna

1) Grimmy
2) Woodburner2
3) awol +1
4)
5) Time's Standing Stihl
6) Workshop + 1
7) Homelite 410
8) srcarr52
9) AE metal werx
10) Sam-Tip
11)Mrs Sam-Tip +1 (Alice)
12) Stihlx8 +1
13) Stu, Matt and Steve xtreme Tree
14)Ronaldo +3
15) dave53223
16)nstueve
17) Vic
18) Hoskvarna
19) Jetmd +1

Address 3340 Ashworth Rd
Waukee, Iowa
Just check Google maps and it is updated. You can see the pile from last falls Charity cut. Neat!

Oh yah, I will do my best to make it fun!

If we can work hard and have fun it is a Win-Win for Brenda and I.

See you all soon.......
It is hard work and good fun, very satisfying in many ways. I love to run saws, but cookie cutting just isnt my thing(at a GTG I realize thats the only way to make the wood last). I would much rather be cutting firewood length and getting something done!!! Then we get to split! I am getting excited already!!!:happybanana:

Doug, would it be ok for us to come up Thursday? We probably won't be there until about 5 pm.

Yes. Warning I might be working on my list of things to finish to getting ready. Or I might be hauling more longs in. Stu is taking out 25 big Ash trees that week. Just hauled in a very large maple with nice long limbs yesterday. I had the logs stacked about 3ft above the trailer. I was able to get the entire tree in one load.

Need help hauling? Might be able to come early.

Should be ok. I only get a few hours notice anyway. Plus it is only 12 minutes from the house. Also depends on weather.

I need to start a list for food items.

stihlx8 is down for sticky bun for the morning. If not let me know.

We started making a list last night for what we think were going to have and need. If you have a talent for a special dish and want to bring it let us know. Hoping to double check the list and post it up.

PS We now have a 52 cup coffee maker. Just need to fill it up.

sam-tip and Mrs sam-tip (Doug and Marcy)

Yes. Warning I might be working on my list of things to finish to getting ready. Or I might be hauling more longs in. Stu is taking out 25 big Ash trees that week. Just hauled in a very large maple with nice long limbs yesterday. I had the logs stacked about 3ft above the trailer. I was able to get the entire tree in one load.
After we get the tent set up, we are ready to help.

The more I read these post the more I think I want to go.....decisions.... Decisions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back