Iowa Charity Cut -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been thinking Doug, since you don't use your sideways splitter on the tool cat anymore and have a spare Honda engine from the super split, with a couple note parts you could make a nice hydro splitter for the charity cut with minimal investment.

Problem is I have seen to many A.E. Metal Werx splitters and would want to make my scrap iron into one of those. That would be a big leap and I don't have a mill, lathe or great welding skills. I could save a few parts but I would want to start over. I have patched the sideways splitter back together 4 times now and I am frustrated with the splitter. I wonder what Kevin in Ohio is working on now? I enjoy reading his builds too.

Problem is I have seen to many A.E. Metal Werx splitters and would want to make my scrap iron into one of those. That would be a big leap and I don't have a mill, lathe or great welding skills. I could save a few parts but I would want to start over. I have patched the sideways splitter back together 4 times now and I am frustrated with the splitter. I wonder what Kevin in Ohio is working on now? I enjoy reading his builds too.

Just place an order with AEMW.....duh :)

My scrap iron splitter.

1fb87ed1ced5b110eeb482cfaaa13caa.jpg

e36117d2adc8cc83201791ffa5d66c5f.jpg

Beam is bent.

Go to ag scrap yard and IH planter frame. That's what our big 5x30 one is , works good on 3pt of tractor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer tie rod cylinders, much stronger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back