Iowa Charity Cut -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got off the phone with a gentleman we will be delivering firewood to on Sunday. He has ALS & lived with no heat last winter. He told me he wished he could thank all of the people that helped make this possible. I told him I would pass it on. So THANK YOU! :)
He should be on the list of repeat delivery!

I just got off the phone with a gentleman we will be delivering firewood to on Sunday. He has ALS & lived with no heat last winter. He told me he wished he could thank all of the people that helped make this possible. I told him I would pass it on. So THANK YOU! :)

Wow! No heat last winter! It's really awesome to know word is getting out and people are being helped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! No heat last winter! It's really awesome to know word is getting out and people are being helped!

New User Name. I like it. Was splitting wood today at my woodlot. A guy stopped to buy some wood. He was amazed by your splitter; just stared at it for a minute or two. Same thing happened this last weekend. Stopped at the Toyota dealer today also with the splitter in tow. A salesman came out and went on and on about your splitter. This happens to me all the time. I think I am going to start charging admission to see your splitter.

New User Name. I like it. Was splitting wood today at my woodlot. A guy stopped to buy some wood. He was amazed by your splitter; just stared at it for a minute or two. Same thing happened this last weekend. Stopped at the Toyota dealer today also with the splitter in tow. A salesman came out and went on and on about your splitter. This happens to me all the time. I think I am going to start charging admission to see your splitter.

Name change was over due. Don't really race anymore and the number means nothing to me. Speaking if people talking about the splitter. I had a funny guy talk to me about my splitter a few weeks ago while getting fuel. Said about 10 or so years ago he built a 50+ ton splitter with a log lift. Said I took his idea.... He said my splitter is the first one he has seen with a lot lift. Told the guy it's nothing new and there's lots of them out there. Think he was still running on the sauce from the night before just I just went on my way. Defiantly was my excitement for the day.

Good mornin all.
things are still on for 28&29th.
got three big oaks to take down, then work on some smaller ones.
Prolly start around 8 both days ,coffee pot will b on so if any one wants to come early and BS and sip java ill b up.
see ya then:):chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

Just a note ,we dont want anyone to feel obligated to come help.
Ronaldo and I were goin to b doin this anyway so we just wanted to invite anyone that wanted to come help and or play.
A play day with alittle work too!

Back