Iowa Charity Cut -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry Stihl power will be on hand just in case. That is if I don't have to show up at work.

Got till next year to get it started as it worked so well this year that my basement is full already. [emoji41] [emoji123]

Yup, there are a couple of big Oaks we have been wanting to get down and cut, so thought this would be a good time to do it.
The other trees we have in mind will be smaller----20 inch bar or so. I am looking forward to these two days to run some saws and see some of you guys again!!!!

Yup, there are a couple of big Oaks we have been wanting to get down and cut, so thought this would be a good time to do it.
The other trees we have in mind will be smaller----20 inch bar or so. I am looking forward to these two days to run some saws and see some of you guys again!!!!
Me too!
885c4a58f28fcd4d92eb88409b46be5e.jpg

Exactly, Ronaldo! Doug's been stacking like crazy, but that's a lot of wood to stack & dry out. I'm sure we'll be getting more calls this week with the freezing temps. We've seen some dire circumstances while delivering & it's teaching us to continue being thankful for all the blessings we have.

Back