Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty new to this forum and such and was wondering if you need to get invited to the GTGs or what's the stipulations? I would sure like to come check one of these out and see what I can learn
just let them know you want to come, they will let you know specifics

Will do, I will get in touch with him and get some details. Sounds like a good time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be great to have you come and check out the GTG, Mike. There are, basically, three of us that host this event(with help from some other members)Homelite410, My brother, Hoskvarna, and myself, Ronaldo. There will be more info and details as the date gets closer, but we will have some who come on Friday to help get some things set up and ready and will then spend the night(heated shop available as well as room to camp, tent etc.), we all chip in for some salads, chips, meat to grill, etc. Then will have some sort of breakfast on Saturday morning for those who want and are here early enough. I think for lunch on Sat. we will provide main course and some salads (pass the hat to help with this) and attendees can bring some drinks, desserts and whatever side dishes they would like to share.
We have some wives and kids that come along, so all ages are represented and welcome. More details to come!

It would be great to have you come and check out the GTG, Mike. There are, basically, three of us that host this event(with help from some other members)Homelite410, My brother, Hoskvarna, and myself, Ronaldo. There will be more info and details as the date gets closer, but we will have some who come on Friday to help get some things set up and ready and will then spend the night(heated shop available as well as room to camp, tent etc.), we all chip in for some salads, chips, meat to grill, etc. Then will have some sort of breakfast on Saturday morning for those who want and are here early enough. I think for lunch on Sat. we will provide main course and some salads (pass the hat to help with this) and attendees can bring some drinks, desserts and whatever side dishes they would like to share.

We have some wives and kids that come along, so all ages are represented and welcome. More details to come!
There is something else that Ronaldo can do--cook the best breakfast that you cannot possibly find anywhere else in Iowa on a Saturday morning. Then he outdoes that at lunch time if you have any room left. Some say that he does this to make sure that you have plenty of strength to start your saws. I say that he's a master chef in the disguise of a sawyer.

Back