Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, no Stihls allowed, but that's OK, I'll bring some yellow saws for ya!!!!
PPPSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Whatever!

I will bring my Stihl's down............just in case you want to get some wood cut. There will be plenty of wrenching on the other orange silly saws. Bench space will probably be limited on that though. I didn't get mine out last year...didn't want to embarrass anybody so I left them in the truck and ran my splitter. :D

PPPSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Whatever!

I will bring my Stihl's down............just in case you want to get some wood cut. There will be plenty of wrenching on the other orange silly saws. Bench space will probably be limited on that though. I didn't get mine out last year...didn't want to embarrass anybody so I left them in the truck and ran my splitter. :D

Ya whatever,here we go:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Hinerman,i think if u go to the 2014 thread, pics of log layout etc.
Its just cookie cuttin,wood splitin(leveraxes will be here),lookin at all the saws that come,old new and everything in between.
Got a wood processor comin,a chipper(if Stu brings his)and lots of saws,325 last yr i think.
If u see a saw u want to run just ask,could b some uv never seen before.
Just a good time for chainsaw nuts like us!

you cut trees with a paint ball gun???? !!!!! :) :) :) :p :p :) :)
That's for some smart ass kid..................he's got it coming for previous events!

And yes, my paintball gun will cut faster then some Huskys! The ones that are at least running anyways! :p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hinerman,i think if u go to the 2014 thread, pics of log layout etc.
Its just cookie cuttin,wood splitin(leveraxes will be here),lookin at all the saws that come,old new and everything in between.
Got a wood processor comin,a chipper(if Stu brings his)and lots of saws,325 last yr i think.
If u see a saw u want to run just ask,could b some uv never seen before.
Just a good time for chainsaw nuts like us!

I just picked up very rare one today that most have never seen. Spread all over the bench right now and hope to have it running way before the GTG.

Its not green either.

Back