Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for my stupidity......but are they all heads up races with one cant or do you guys straps some cants together for the bigger saws like they do on the build offs and race against the clock?

Getting pretty excited!!!!

Sorry for my stupidity......but are they all heads up races with one cant or do you guys straps some cants together for the bigger saws like they do on the build offs and race against the clock?

The only timed race's I've been in were dollar races
Usually a big cant ..... lately Aussie style racing
Bore in, cut down, finish with up cut

How many folks planning on staying/camping on site and will be there Saturday and Sunday mornings? I will bring bacon and sausage links and patties and eggs if there will be something set up to cook on? I will enjoy rustling up breakfast for all. Give me a rough headcount please.
Would love the help sat morn. Sunday morn I will help cook breakfast, normally don't do any then , guys are packin up to leave. But I bet if we're cooking they will eat, like u said head count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love the help sat morn. Sunday morn I will help cook breakfast, normally don't do any then , guys are packin up to leave. But I bet if we're cooking they will eat, like u said head count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put 3 down for me Mark . What are the menus for other meals. Would like contribute.

Latest posts

Back