Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Chet and Vic....... Per our previous conversation.......... How about this.
aeb9e5544ee6c48bcdf07e00d2c23f86.jpg
bacon fried oreos?

Put 3 down for me Mark . What are the menus for other meals. Would like contribute.
Sat morn , bisqits&gravy, eggs, deer breakfast sausage. Sat noon pulled pork,coleslaw,macaroni salad,green beans. So any thing u want to add to that,dessert , drinks. Will have tea,coffee,lemonade,water,will need some OJ,milk and rolls for sat morn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made some of these down in Jasper...

View attachment 420280

For those who don't know what this is.. it is called the "Bacon Explosion"... and the ingredient list is short. It is made from 2 pounds of thick cut bacon, 2 pounds of Italian sausage, one jar of barbeque sauce, and one jar of barbecue rub/seasoning. The Bacon Explosion is constructed by weaving the bacon together to serve as a base. The base is seasoned and followed by the layering of sausage meat and crumbled bacon. Barbecue sauce is added and more seasoning is added, before rolling it into a giant "sausage-shaped monster." It takes about an hour per inch of thickness to cook and is then basted with more barbecue sauce, sliced into rounds, and served. A prepared Bacon Explosion contains at least 5,000 calories and 500 grams of fat, though a smaller 8-ounce portion contains 878 calories and 60 grams of fat..... we would all be found sleeping this one off later in the reslting food coma!

For those who don't know what this is.. it is called the "Bacon Explosion"... and the ingredient list is short. It is made from 2 pounds of thick cut bacon, 2 pounds of Italian sausage, one jar of barbeque sauce, and one jar of barbecue rub/seasoning. The Bacon Explosion is constructed by weaving the bacon together to serve as a base. The base is seasoned and followed by the layering of sausage meat and crumbled bacon. Barbecue sauce is added and more seasoning is added, before rolling it into a giant "sausage-shaped monster." It takes about an hour per inch of thickness to cook and is then basted with more barbecue sauce, sliced into rounds, and served. A prepared Bacon Explosion contains at least 5,000 calories and 500 grams of fat, though a smaller 8-ounce portion contains 878 calories and 60 grams of fat..... we would all be found sleeping this one off later in the reslting food coma!
They are an impressive gut bomb...
No doubt...

Sat morn , bisqits&gravy, eggs, deer breakfast sausage. Sat noon pulled pork,coleslaw,macaroni salad,green beans. So any thing u want to add to that,dessert , drinks. Will have tea,coffee,lemonade,water,will need some OJ,milk and rolls for sat morn.

Put me down for a couple gallons of moo juice.

Folks a while back I put out a request for a coil for an 041 Stihl. Hedgerow provided one for me to pass on to an elderly member of our church. Unfortunately, there were 2 coil options available he need the other one. So if any one can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

This is the one needed:

041 coil.jpg

I will be at the Iowa Oakfest this weekend or start a conversation with me if you can help.

THANKS!

Anyone have a leaf blower they want to sell/trade?

I don't want "dibs" on anything. Just want to give a heads up to those who have a Stihl Handheld or Backpack blower that I am highly interested in bringing one home. So if that was an item you were going to leave home? Maybe pack it in your truck/car.

I am bringing trade items and cash..

I got a little green poulan I'll trade

Latest posts

Back