Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more day of work for me.. Worked on my truck tonight, (coil pack on #2 went bad) luckily I had an old one in the barn and its running on all 4 again! Maybe by Thursday I can get a few saws running...... Come hell or high water, crick risen or not, the 650 WILL make an appearance......... Carry on!

I packed up a crate of stuff for the swap meet area. Hope someone can use the stuff.

If anyone has a extra 3/8 .058 93DL chain I would be interested. .058 is odd stuff around here..

I believe I can help you out I think I have a couple maybe three I will bring what I have. they are either carlton or windsor.

I like Aussie style cutting..

And stuff...
Ya, but yer like 8' tall, so it don't matter how high the cant is fer you... Us midgets got a hard time with that... [emoji12] can't git no stinkin leverage!!

Not that I could beat ya anyway... [emoji48]
Maybe I should challenge you to a short race.... [emoji41]

Would love the help sat morn. Sunday morn I will help cook breakfast, normally don't do any then , guys are packin up to leave. But I bet if we're cooking they will eat, like u said head count.

Good point on Sunday morning. Let's make Saturday morning the feast and make it something quick and easy on Sunday as we'll need to be packing up to leave also.

Hey!!!!!!!! Someone needs to add
Chad (lumberjackchef) and his three girls to the list....... he is gonna carve some stuff
And other stuff ...... good times :)
Yes we should be camping Friday and Saturday as well so please add us to the appropriate lists......can't wait to see familiar faces and meet some new ones!

Latest posts

Back