Its Heeeere. A Game Of Logging Class

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are a disgusting person! Calling out another member? You are lucky that no self respecting man will take you up on your request.
I've called for you to be banned and am guessing others will follow suit. You contribute nothing here. You are a waste of bandwidth. Show some honor yourself and just leave quietly.
I think hes talkin to the mirror.

The guy can't handle his spiders.

a-pelegrina-galathea_1.jpg

What logbutcher said is by far not the worse that been said in the Forestry and Logging forum so why should he get a ban for it !?!?!?

Please explain ??

Kris... he has never contributed anything in any thread here in the logging forum. He is just trolling for a response from the PNW guys...

Meh... he's got a back seat now. He'll probably be back under another user name. Guys like him can't stay away. They like to stir the pot and cause drama.

Gary

Kris... he has never contributed anything in any thread here in the logging forum. He is just trolling for a response from the PNW guys...

Meh... he's got a back seat now. He'll probably be back under another user name. Guys like him can't stay away. They like to stir the pot and cause drama.

Gary

Yup...but we'll enjoy the peace and quiet while he's gone.

I just got up...having my second cup of coffee and headed for the woods. Gonna sneak up on the trees in the dark...two hour drive to work.

LOL...retirement is looking better all the time. :msp_wink: See ya.

Just had to ask since it's a bit rougher in here than in the other forums on AS :)
Well apart the threads that has anything to do with sawbuilders *hahaha

Geez, now what happened? I always seem to miss the fun.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Just a thorn that shoulda been plucked round bout last December.

You darn PN dubyers are always gettin into trouble with your long bar ways! :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back