It's time to have a serious discussion.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your Wife man! I bet she wanted to poke that guys eye balls out!

Ya she did, but she's cool. Knows he's not right in his mind. Man if I was old and losing it, I would love a good looking little thing like her helping me out ;)

I find it pretty rediculous that they would let something like that happen, hope she doesn't have the broken bones acting up later in life. My mom broke her left wrist playing softball in college it still bothers her now, and that happened about 30 years ago. Yeah you got a good wife, buying you a 100' roll of chain, you lucky sob. :)

Sorry to hear about that incident.
You are very fortunate to have a good family, but you know they say birds of a feather flock together.

It was clear today. I had to take care of a problem--slap up No Woodcutting signs. I looked across and saw this.

attachment.php

About 25 years ago, I almost got killed by a boulder on that hill.
I was walking up from below, above a logger was pushing out a landing. And, of course, as soon as I got about halfway up, he kicked loose a boulder.
I ran and zig zagged but it zig zagged too. I finally just made a beeline straight across and into the timber, the rock didn't follow but continued on down, straight for my boss's pickup, which he had loaned me for the day. At the last moment, the rock changed course and missed the pickup...relief. I watched that from my safe spot.

Today, I can't remember why I was walking instead of driving up to the landing. All I can figure is that the road was bad, we only had poor AM radios for entertainment, and I was in pretty good shape.

When I returned here from exile, I ran into the logger, the first thing he said was, "You're the one I almost killed!" We laughed.

At least you knew it was coming Slowp. I came close to being potted Ted,(like potted meat mmmmmm!) while falling below where boss man was pushing a road. **** I didnt know he was up there with that darn 5. Seen rocks the size of beach balls and yoga balls go whizzing by me while facing up a tree, I got behind the tree and had a smoke break and waited for the attack to subside....
Come to find out he broke a mans leg about 15 years ago doing the same crap.

A couple years ago, a shovel operator started throwing chunks of logs over the side. I was below marking corridors. I had to hunker behind a tree waiting for him to stop. I don't know what he was thinking. He saw me go down the hill. Now I stop and make sure--almost a repeat after me moment.

Makes one wish they had a small missle launcher....

A couple years ago, a shovel operator started throwing chunks of logs over the side. I was below marking corridors. I had to hunker behind a tree waiting for him to stop. I don't know what he was thinking. He saw me go down the hill. Now I stop and make sure--almost a repeat after me moment.

Makes one wish they had a small missle launcher....

That kind of **** would call for a hard smack in the face. you do that to get them mad & ask you what the hell is goin on. you tell em and then you wind up a good planned hay maker and try & clean that stupid head from a perfectly functional body......

Back