jackal the chainsaw song . have you heard it???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I can uplode it to a site if you guys never heard it.
it is a song that has a chainsaw singing.
i think it is my new favorite.

shayne

I have it on CD here, its called the lumberjack. I love it myself. though I grew bored of it in search of new music awhile back.

It is a cool song but only in the way it has a saw in it.
wonder what kind of saw ????

now if there is one of you that can tell what kind of saw by only listening you are probly in need of a good night out.

shayne

I saw them once they had a little yellow MAC. Cool song too. "Jack my lumber baby till my chain-saw you". Kinda sticks in your head for years...Bob

I saw Jackyl and Dmn Yankees back in 1993. All Jesse Dupree (singer) did was saw up a stool on stage with a little yellow saw. We would play the saw solo at work sometimes, just a little throttle and chain brake is all you need.

Texas Chainsaw Orchestra

Have you ever heard of this bunch????
I have the a copy of the only CD they ever put out.
You would have to hear it, to believe it. There was mention of other tunes they (chopped?) worked on. One that I can have not heard, but would be awsum "flight of the bumblebee" with a weedwhacker for a lead?? On this disc they say that all the "instruments" can be purchased at a well stocked hardware store.
I can get the particulars when I get home if anyone is interested.
I think it is available (amazon??) yet.
-Pat :blob2:

I would love a copy of it if anyone could help please PM me.
I see the complete CD on Amazon but dont know if "jackal the chainsaw song" is included ?
Sounds like the sortta song i should be playing next time i have a prospective mother-in-law hanging around.

Rockabilly Mc Bob.

Jackyl

JACKYL RULES! jESSE CUTS UP A BARSTOOL THEN SWINGS IT AROUND INCHES FROM HIS EYES. sEEMS LIKE IT WAS A STIHL. iT SURE ECHOED,,, FOR DAYS. i TRIED IT AT A METAL BAR, FILLED THE ROOM WITH EXHAUST.

Improper fuel : oil mix

bassman said:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/31003180372.jpg&s=x11

they were gonna use a wildthing but it wouldnt stay runnin..... he he

so it looks like bands to pros al use stihl

shayne
Shayne , after you and your cousin broke in the wildthing on the wrong mix ( 25% less oil than recomended ) would it not stay running ? The wildthing is a 40:1 saw , your 021 is a 50:1 saw .

Latest posts

Back