• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold John Deere 66SV Twin (Echo 610-EVL)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've decided to sell this saw to help fund the trailer I'm building. This saw is in excellent condition. I bought it a couple years ago and went through it entirely. It's documented here, http://www.arboristsite.com/communi...-610-twin-cylinder.264480/page-4#post-4986746. The only flaw in this saw is a hair line crack in the foot pad of the rear handle. Many of these saws are missing a chunk. Fortunately, this one is only cracked. I'm asking $600 + shipping. PM if interested. Thanks.

IMG_3213-L.jpg

IMG_3214-L.jpg

IMG_3215-L.jpg

IMG_3216-L.jpg

IMG_3217-L.jpg

IMG_3218-L.jpg

IMG_3219-L.jpg

IMG_3220-L.jpg

IMG_3221-L.jpg

IMG_3223-L.jpg

IMG_3224-L.jpg

IMG_3225-L.jpg

IMG_3226-L.jpg

There are two saws I would buy just for the cool factor. That one in JD or Echo paint and a Dolmar KMS4. Hopefully the next buyer appriciates it as more than just the means to a quick buck!

I just noticed the orange paint under the yellow in a couple of your pics. Did they really just paint over the orange for the JD branded saws?

Hopefully the next buyer appriciates it as more than just the means to a quick buck!

As long as the buyer is happy with the purchase price, what difference does it make if the seller made a "quick buck"? In this case I know Brad had this saw for at least a couple of years so no quick bucks there.

As long as the buyer is happy with the purchase price, what difference does it make if the seller made a "quick buck"? In this case I know Brad had this saw for at least a couple of years so no quick bucks there.

There is not a thing wrong with it at all. That's not what I meant to imply and I wasn't referring to Brad. I got the impression that his buyer put it up on CL at double the price. If someone sees an investment opportunity in something and is willing to put up the $$$ more power to them! I just hope someone who appriciates the engineering, old school build quality, and uniqueness of that saw end up with it.

There is not a thing wrong with it at all. That's not what I meant to imply and I wasn't referring to Brad. I got the impression that his buyer put it up on CL at double the price. If someone sees an investment opportunity in something and is willing to put up the $$$ more power to them! I just hope someone who appriciates the engineering, old school build quality, and uniqueness of that saw end up with it.

I was not aware you were referring to the new owner flipping the saw. If he is successful, I may let him sell one of mine.

I know that this post is old curious about if any one has one of those for sale the John deere or echo version either one

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Im gonna guess that you probably want a mint fir it too lol I hear they are pretty pricey

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back