Johnny red 2094

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Modern Marvel

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I just recently Bartered a job with one of my clients for his 2094 J red. He said it ran fine when he put it up a few years back and since hasn't ran he also quite assured me that not a drop of ethanol gas has been through it. Now I know with the Tillotson carburetors they are the very best and from my experience with them a little cleaning or tuning and fresh gas is all they needed in a fire right up no matter how long they've been sitting so I'm sure that I will have no problem getting it running but I am more curious as to any information on this saw such as good starting techniques and what this chainsaw likes to run and what kind of temperament if you will this kind of Saul has is the first 100cc class chainsaw I've oh no but not the first I've ran. Any overall information would be great thanks everybody.

The 2094 and 2095 were great saws,the clean air system really worked,fallers could run the saw for a week and the air filter would still be clean! They were also a great saw to modify for competition,I built several. The best part about them was that it was really easy to mount the big HT (084) carb,there was lots of room and could be completely installed in an hour or so with no fancy work or parts.
They respond well to normal mods for work saws too.

Back