• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2156 (Husky 357xp) project.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmessenger

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
PENDING PAYMENT ! Clean saw that does not show a lot of use. This had some scoring on the cylinder/ piston. I cleaned the cylinder (see photo) and installed a new Meteor piston kit. Also replace the crank seals. The Zama carb on this saw used epoxy on the welch plug and the epoxy looked to be breaking down so I rebuilt the carb and re-epoxied the plugs. I should have just bought a new Zama carb from Hultz for $14 but did a rebuild instead. The saw screams and the spark plug color looks good (paper bag brown) but the idle is wonky. Also note the muffler is a OEM jungle muffler that has been modified, I also have the original cat muffler. This is power head only no bar/chain or rim, there are no missing parts from the saw and the chain brake is good.

I don't have time or the inclination to work on this project to finish it so $200 net to me, you pay shipping and pp fees if you want to play with it. A new carb maybe all it needs. This is the later style 2156 built in 2008 per the serial number.

Shipping will be for zip 52556 and the package will weight 17 lbs so you can get a good estimate of the shipping cost. IMG_1425.jpg IMG_1426.jpg IMG_1427.jpg IMG_1428.jpg 2156 cyl.jpg

Back