• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2165 $350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh 0619

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Saw looks to be all original, other than a small dent in the muffler it's in great shape. $400 plus shipping from northern mn with 18" bar & chain.

Any serious offers? How far off am I guys?
From what I can tell your off about as far as the rest of us are :laugh:.
I would personally say about the cost of the shipping, but a closed port 365/2165 is a great builder for a screaming saw, but you have to find the right buyer and sometimes that takes patients. The other option is a price that will move it. Put your best price up and see if it moves, if not put it on CL this fall and it will be gone as long as you put a reference to huskys in the ad.
GLWS Josh.

just window shopping is this a 70cc saw comparable to a 2166?
Smaller as Josh said, but I feel is a better firewood saw in performance as it has a nice low torque curve. Not saying the 372 isn't fun, but it enjoys being revved to max rpm all the time.
As I was saying earlier its a great platform for porting.
Pretty sure @mdavlee likes this platform and could add a word or two.
I will also add that they are hard to come by for this price, when you want one they don't seem to be around.

I cut a couple cookies with it last night but forgot to get a video. I'll try to get one this weekend

It's raining here, i'll try tomorrow
I was wanting to see the one John ported running lol.
Stock they are a great saw and I could do about 95% of what I do with one. If I didn't have a bunch of other saws in the stable I would just skip the other 5%, but then what reason would I have for owning all those other saws :).

I was wanting to see the one John ported running lol.
Stock they are a great saw and I could do about 95% of what I do with one. If I didn't have a bunch of other saws in the stable I would just skip the other 5%, but then what reason would I have for owning all those other saws :).
I'll try to get a video today it's a fairly mild port job but it still picked up quite a bit. I tried to not loose the torque that these saws have.

Latest posts

Back