• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell $225 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnmn

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
1990 630 super v ( heated handles). I have to fix 1 wire to see if the heat still works. Has new caber ring, seals, gaskets, comes with new oil pump, 18 inch bar and chain. Base delete, muffler mod, changed timing to 104,124,75 also took .020 off the key. Saw is very strong imo! Stronger than my 034s which has base delete, muffler mod and timing advance. Front of case has small break but doesn't effect anything.

Took the saw out this afternoon for a bit. I have only cut softwood up to this point but today I cut some oak and oiler seamed a stingy so this may need a little TLC. But saw will come with new oiler and seal for oiler.

Interested 2 piece coil or 1? Numbers on the jug? Pics of comp gauge and pic of piston?

Now i gotta compair it to mine. I think i have a ks and a gilordini one too. Thanks for the reply.

I'm sorry but as soon as I start checking compression I remembered it broke this winter. Just by pulling it over I would guess 150ish but there isn't even one tank on the new ring

does the heated handles work / i had one it had 2 ring piston

you already sell it / i was logging this morning /

Latest posts

Back