Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep.....same as all the rest from the 49Sp up.....504 146 200 is the Jonsereds part #. The size is 15MM X 30MM X 6MM I have used 7MM thick seals successfully from a local bearing house too...just make sure they are double lipped.....has to hold in both directions....pressure and vac.....

621. One visible difference between the 62 and 621 are the chamfered edges on the top cover. The 4 rows of holes on the recoil screen is another although early 621's had three like the 62.
Yep the one other difference is the 62 doesn't use the pinch bolt like the 621 (and all the rest)to attach the top handle to the AV bracket over the clutch cover.

I missed an Ebay sale this week on a bunch of NOS Jonsered parts. One of the lots had 2051 crank seals in it. If anyone here was the lucky buyer, or if anyone just happens to have any for sale, I'd love to make an offer for 1 ea of PN's 503 26 02-09 (NLA) and 503 26 02-10 (supposedly available.)

I'd rather support a member than aftermarket.

I missed an Ebay sale this week on a bunch of NOS Jonsered parts. One of the lots had 2051 crank seals in it. If anyone here was the lucky buyer, or if anyone just happens to have any for sale, I'd love to make an offer for 1 ea of PN's 503 26 02-09 (NLA) and 503 26 02-10 (supposedly available.)

I'd rather support a member than aftermarket.

There was one I was looking at too. One had the air cleaner knobs for a 70e. If anyone here got that I would be a buyer for one. My 66e uses the same one

Yeah. I saw that. I was skiing Whistler and my phone would not let me order on Ebay for some reason. Website kept crashing.

The skiing was pretty good, though...

Latest posts

Back