• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Jonsered Iron Horse skidder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an Iron Horse I'm thinking of putting up for sale. It comes with a timber trailer, dump bed, and various other attachments. It's the big 9HP model with an automatic winch on the back and manual winch on the front. I don't have pictures right now because I need to get the trailer out of my families barn. The reasons I'm selling are that a) I need to make some major repairs on my truck and don't have the cash and b) Planned on using this machine on side jobs more than I have. It's a shame to having it sitting around as much as it does (under cover). It's a late 90's model I think. I'm asking $7,500 for the whole set-up. let me know if you'd like more info. I'm in Southern Vermont.

I have an Iron Horse I'm thinking of putting up for sale. It comes with a timber trailer, dump bed, and various other attachments. It's the big 9HP model with an automatic winch on the back and manual winch on the front. I don't have pictures right now because I need to get the trailer out of my families barn. The reasons I'm selling are that a) I need to make some major repairs on my truck and don't have the cash and b) Planned on using this machine on side jobs more than I have. It's a shame to having it sitting around as much as it does (under cover). It's a late 90's model I think. I'm asking $7,500 for the whole set-up. let me know if you'd like more info. I'm in Southern Vermont.

This is an awesome machine but I haven't had the time for the side jobs I'd hoped for so I've begrudgingly decided to post it for sale and see if there is interest out there. The only things keeping me listing it as "like new" are the brakes have never worked (I've never needed them) and the steering needs to be adjusted slightly. image[7].jpeg
image.jpeg image[1].jpeg image[2].jpeg image[3].jpeg image[4].jpeg image[6].jpeg

Attachments

• image[5].jpeg
    image[5].jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 24
  • image[8].jpeg
    image[8].jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 19
This is an awesome machine but I haven't had the time for the side jobs I'd hoped for so I've begrudgingly decided to post it for sale and see if there is interest out there. The only things keeping me listing it as "like new" are the brakes have never worked (I've never needed them) and the steering needs to be adjusted slightly. View attachment 346057
View attachment 346050 View attachment 346051 View attachment 346052 View attachment 346053 View attachment 346054 View attachment 346056
This is an awesome machine but I haven't had the time for the side jobs I'd hoped for so I've begrudgingly decided to post it for sale and see if there is interest out there. The only things keeping me listing it as "like new" are the brakes have never worked (I've never needed them) and the steering needs to be adjusted slightly. View attachment 346057
View attachment 346050 View attachment 346051 View attachment 346052 View attachment 346053 View attachment 346054 View attachment 346056
Hi
Is the Iron horse still for sale?
Thanks
John

I'm looking for a good deal on a Jonsered (Lennartsfors) Iron Horse skidder.
New they are expensive (for what they are), so I'm looking for a good used one.

If anyone has or knows of one please give drop me a line.

There was one "Like New" in Ohio but it sold before I saw it, bummer.

I can pick up in Western Canada, Idaho, Montana, or Washington, etc, otherwise we can arrange shipping.

View attachment 336068

Thanks.

Update: If anyone knows of an Iron Horse for sale I'm still looking for one of these, Thanks.

Update: If anyone knows of an Iron Horse for sale I'm still looking for one of these, Thanks.

Two for one parts machines on ebay right now. Supposedly add an engine, rob a handle from one, you have a runner and a lot of useful parts. All I can see. Fix one, start using it, gradually fix the other, sell it, recoup costs? Says it takes a honda engine, maybe a harbor freight much cheaper clone could work.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Lennartsf...703?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item486a6232a7

Looks like one in good shape. No affiliation

.....oops wrong link, correct below

Back