jonsered vs husky?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gee, welcome to AS. Looking forward to your special brand of bright sunshine.
Nice Farm-All..........we had one out on farm for years.......I belly-mounted a 60" mower deck with manual lift arm.......the young guys would vie for seat time, and be fed up after an hour...........................................super tractors.

Which informs us what? Are those 2 models special saws? Is your bench a special place?

Back in '04 when the question was asked about which Jonsered was equal to the 346XP, there wasn't one in the US (the 2147 was available in other markets). When the 346XP was updated the Jonsered 2153 was the same saw and available in the US. And yes the 2153 and 346XP are special saws, and J.Walkers are most likely very special, and from the pictures I've seen his bench is a special place.

The Jonesred has a straight handlebar and different colored plastic

Different shape of some plastic covers as well - and the red ones usually are a couple of ounces heavier, as a result of those differenses. :eek::lol:

The red ones looks better - but the streight across handlebars mostly keep me away from them!

Be aware that it hasn't always been that way - it was a gradual transformation lasting roughly from 1982 to 2003. Originally, they were totally seperate and different brands.

The only other person that thinks this place is special is the Town Assessor.:eek:

I'll see about a picture of this handle bar angle difference.
That's a good point about the year 2004 and only having the Husky 346 old edition.

Back