• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold JRED CS 2152C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmester

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Have a Jred 2152 I would like to get rid of. It is 2010. I bought it in 2012 new. Pics can explain better then I can. Has a 346 muffler and I added a deflector. I have the cat muffler if the buyer wants it. Thinking $350 shipped in the lower 48. The black stuff on the rear handle is white pine sap. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

What does your little face mean ? You also did not quote me correctly.
I said thinking $350 shipped. That means that is the number I came up with It does not mean the number is firm. I guess I should have been more clear.

I like the saw bench reading material.
Work on saws, be nice to wife, work on saws some more, be nicer to wife:).
Don't #13: putting stick of butter you use to clean the sap off back in the refrigerator:reading:.
Happy wife happy life!
Looks like a nice saw, miss my 2153 that was stolen:( liked it better than my 353 or my 346ne for some reason).

I use a mix of 3 parts Kerosene to 1 part ATF. Works good for softening pitch and crud, and doesn't harm plastic parts or paint. Also isn't rough on my hands, nose, or lungs....

Goof off on a rag usually removes the worst sap very easily without discoloration if done quickly and not rubbed hard.

Try it somewhere discrete on the bottom of the saw to check first

Back