Keeping the rec climbing going

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moss

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
It's been a great Fall for rec climbing, a few shots from recent climbs:

Mellowing out in an American Beech
2979147052_313c6e8520.jpg

75 ft. SRT ascent into a big Northern Red Oak
2978460767_d70f454682.jpg

Waking up at 115 ft. in a 154 ft. White Pine
2998352818_94d86e16c7.jpg

Young climber goes to 60 ft. in a yard tree
3016658257_e74b548f78.jpg

-moss

Last edited:
Once I'm back in Boston in a month or so I'd love to go recreation climbing in Ma/Nh. I have been doing it here in the UK and would like to keep it up when I get back.

Here's a kinda rec climb photo of the World Famous Treehouse. It was taken during a snowstorm while the Beranek Publications movie The Treehouse Project, (available at Bailey's) was being filmed.

attachment.php

We're looking across Hwy 99 at John Paul Sanborn up in a 250' redwood tree near the California coast. The snow quickly turned to rain, and John got soaked. Come to think of it, I also got soaked while taking this photo.

Last edited:
Here's a kinda rec climb photo of the World Famous Treehouse. It was taken during a snowstorm while the Beranek Publications movie The Treehouse Project, (available at Bailey's) was being filmed.

attachment.php

We're looking across Hwy 99 at John Paul Sanborn up in a 250' redwood tree near the California coast. The snow quickly turned to rain, and John got s
soaked. Come to think of it, I also got soaked while taking this photo.

That's an awesome picture!

Back