Leeha's GTG-9/27/15-East Falmouth, MA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a great time today. Such a great bunch of people! Should have stayed even later than I did since the traffic was a real heavy. Took 2 hours just to get to the Mass Pike..............then it got worse. :)

Fantastic day though. Thanks Lee and Brandy. Everything was first class.

That was a great time today. Such a great bunch of people! Should have stayed even later than I did since the traffic was a real heavy. Took 2 hours just to get to the Mass Pike..............then it got worse. :)

Traffic what traffic?

2014-09-28 2014-09-28 001 010 (1280x960).jpg 2014-09-28 2014-09-28 001 033 (1280x960).jpg 2014-09-28 2014-09-28 001 027 (1280x960).jpg 2014-09-28 2014-09-28 001 041 (1280x960).jpg

Yup, was an awesome day, Thanks!

Perfect weather, great food, really interesting conversation, plenty of wood to cut, hanging with the usual suspects plus met some new people.
As usual, spent more time talking than cutting, played with plenty of saws but there were so many more I wanted to try out and just didn’t get to. Really good mix of old and new, modd’ed and stock, big and small. Lee’s collection more impressive than ever, if that’s possible. Should be a three day event, to take it all in…

Not sure it would have helped much to have left later, I stopped and fished until sunset to let things settle down and was still sitting on the two lane section of 495 at around 7:30.
Got sick of it and baled out onto secondary roads to get further north, lucky to have that option.

Still had two flies in my car this morning in spite of having the windows open half the way home, lol…

wow looks like fun I wish I could of made it , it would of been hard for me to make it , this was our exhibit we put on in Mississippi , I was tired and out of money but keep me posted on the next one !

David

Wow!! didn't that suck...same thing heading North!!! Left at 5....got to Kittery at 8:30.......other than that it was an excellent GTG......Much thanks to Lee and his lovely lady for treating us so well and putting up with all of us!!!

Yup, was an awesome day, Thanks!

Perfect weather, great food, really interesting conversation, plenty of wood to cut, hanging with the usual suspects plus met some new people.
As usual, spent more time talking than cutting, played with plenty of saws but there were so many more I wanted to try out and just didn’t get to. Really good mix of old and new, modd’ed and stock, big and small. Lee’s collection more impressive than ever, if that’s possible. Should be a three day event, to take it all in…

Not sure it would have helped much to have left later, I stopped and fished until sunset to let things settle down and was still sitting on the two lane section of 495 at around 7:30.
Got sick of it and baled out onto secondary roads to get further north, lucky to have that option.

Still had two flies in my car this morning in spite of having the windows open half the way home, lol…
Corey glad you and Cantdog made it home thru all that traffic!!
Went the back road home and hit no traffic thru the woods!!

Back