Leeha's GTG-9/27/15-East Falmouth, MA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lee,

Any campgrounds nearby? Much prefer to ease home on Mon. morn after the city-folk have cleared the roads. Retirement's great.

Any need of a 10' x 20' canopy (you know, to keep beer cold for later)?

Gotta check with transplanted bud in Buzzards Bay and light a fire under his stump, now that you've set a date.

My 576 needs more exercise. (Thanks, Spike, for a real badass.) Partial to orange, sorry Lee.

There is a camp ground not far in the town of Bourne on RT 28 south.
You will drive by it on your way to my place. About 10 minutes from
me. I think i'm alset on canopies. i have a 12x12 i will have set up plus
the garage.

Lee

I'm looking forward to it. Gonna be busy, as I go on a little honeymoon this upcoming weekend. The following weekend is the Central NY GTG. Then this one is the weekend after. Just brides and chainsaws for me......
Missed you back in May. Glad you will get those big dogs out for some exercise. Congrats! DW

....We'll have to pass on this one.....My mother inlaw was just diagnosed with Leukemia....Been busy with the docs and back and forth to the hospital....We're on day 5 of the 7 day Chemo.....things are stable right now.... Please take some pics! I know 166 takes Great Pics!
Rich

Back