lets c your wood hauler pictures

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes and not without a few issues, I have dealt with them,,,biggie being the 53 block,,,
Not a bad truck once the issues were dealt with. Still on the original IP!!!
BBB
The 53 block is what kept me from buying one about 5 or 6 years ago.

It's awesome that your on the stock injection pump. Have you ran a lift pump since new?

The 53 block is what kept me from buying one about 5 or 6 years ago.

It's awesome that your on the stock injection pump. Have you ran a lift pump since new?

I now have a school bus engine!!! I am on my 3rd lift pump, I have a low fuel pressure LED.
I have a spare lift pump under my seat,,, in case.
I have a chip and RV injectors after market TC. Tows well not too bad on fuel.
BBB

Very nimble and worth it

2e961fe908028207069d4589bcc6bb36.jpg

020d51c7745978ac0f10c2da9923110f.jpg

f77317a16da32512cfcf0a84389918c9.jpg

Nice! You could run that right in the front door, spin it around and not even bump a glass off the kitchen table!

My truck, 2003 F-350 7.3. It's got 4" turbo back exhaust, a stage 3 AFE intake, Power Hungry Performance 6 position chip with their tunes, and currently has the turbo off getting a Wicked Wheel II installed. I'm also removing the ####### butterfly valve warm up/ general restriction device while the turbo is out.

by wood4heat on Arboristsite.com

My main firewood trailer, it is 6'X12' with 3' sides. Has a mobile home axle with electric brakes. I think it's a 6,000 lb axle but not positive. At any rate I have heaped it with firewood and it's never complained:

My secondary trailer. I suppose I could haul a load of logs on this if I ever scored one. It's mainly used to haul equipment and cars though. It's got 7500 lb axles and a winch mounted on the front of the bed.

And the little bota for around the house. She's small but has done a lot of work for me!

I hope you are paying the help worth her weight in golden hug's, as their not around very long it seems! mine are grown up with the second batch gramps is loving to no end...... great view to what looks like the Columbia river?

Yeah, that picture is about 8 years old but it's one of my favorites!

This is her now. My Deere quit on me over the weekend and she pulled me back up to the house. Not sure what the odd look on her face is about. She loves running the bota!

And yes both the truck pics have the Columbia in the back ground. The first was taken above Stevenson, WA and the second was just West of Clatskanie, OR.

I've been looking for a while now And finally scored this one. It ain't much to look at but the price was right. I'm going to swap a heavier axle and springs into it and I would like to add some high sides.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
finally finished the winters project that extended into mid summer...the gates fold away to the side and lock by using the same snap locks for the end gates. handy to say the least with out swinging gates going down the highway! still need to add the top flip lock going across the two gate openings with a piece of 11/4"x 2"x 10" long tube with the narrow side cut out on a bolt/pivot.....IMG_6660.JPG IMG_6661.JPG IMG_6662.JPG IMG_6663.JPG IMG_6664.JPG

Back