lets c your wood hauler pictures

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this count, we don't really do firewood but short logs.
8b56b0051ec281cfb5cbb32c77494135.jpg
b0e67bfc9999860c99eda1a15daa674e.jpg

Loads of TP heading to the chip yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finally finished the winters project that extended into mid summer...the gates fold away to the side and lock by using the same snap locks for the end gates. handy to say the least with out swinging gates going down the highway! still need to add the top flip lock going across the two gate openings with a piece of 11/4"x 2"x 10" long tube with the narrow side cut out on a bolt/pivot.....View attachment 435531 View attachment 435533 View attachment 435534 View attachment 435536 View attachment 435537

Does that dump too?

Gday Gents
this is my 1994 Triton 4x4 duel cab
the detachable shed is for my Farriery
and is fully self contained and I
can have if on the stands in about 3 minutes on my own
My question is can anyone help me with plans to turn the tray of the ute into a point of pivot tipper ?
Ive looked at hydrolics and air bags but find the both a little expensive for my buget
Im not mean but I really like the simplicity of the P.O.P TIPPER
Ive the manual skills to build it myself just not the brain to figure it haha;O)

Image(001).jpg

Red Amor, hydraulic stuff can be bought cheap if you look in the right place. I got this scissor lift from work for free. If you look close you can see that it has a scissor style hoist on it that would weld right under your truck bed fairly easy. I will also use the hydraulic motors off it for something.
Last picture isn't mine but it's an electric pallet truck, they also can be bought real cheap. 12 volt ones will work good and you will have the pump and cylinder and the valve or switch for it too.
Most of my "stuff" started life as something else.
IMG_20150529_201045.jpg IMG_20150529_201110.jpg
pallet cart.jpg

Back