lets c your wood hauler pictures

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man that camera takes some nice picture sawyer rob. what brand is it

Those picts were taken with an OLD (battery eating) Kodak DC200... They are only a 1.2 mega pixel camera... and has been replaced.

SR

There are to many flat tailgates in this thread. wood haulers should be missing one, or it it be u shaped.

So here's a missing tailgate for ya, not a U shaped T gate...and I'll up you a W'd box....

0331132002a.jpg

The braces kept the sides attached to the floor perfectly, the floor wasn't soo happy though ...

20150329_210815.jpg 20150329_210927.jpg 20150222_174142.jpg 20141212_153941.jpg 20141221_161320.jpg

*edit... are they loading up? They aren't showing for me.*

Here are some of mine. I had a bunch more but that phone crapped out and I lost them.
Don't seem to have any of the Chevys or the other 2 Ferds.

I have a video of the landing, delimber going and loading the log truck, but it's too big to load I guess.

Sorry man, I ALREADY have "great friends" just like you! lol My neighbor showed up at my door a couple days ago, asking if I would come over with my dozer and push out a BIG stump for FREE. lol On top of that, it's in the MIDDLE of his driveway, so guess who would get the pleasure of fixing that mess!??

I know, I know, "what are friends for"??

SR

Here are my wood haulers; a dolly, a couple wheel barrows, a ramp, and 16' trailer. Can you name that wood?

DSC_7343.JPG DSC_7344.JPG

Here are my wood haulers; a dolly, a couple wheel barrows, a ramp, and 16' trailer. Can you name that wood?

View attachment 419843 View attachment 419844
??? SUN BLEACHED CALIFORNIA RED WOOD, DROUGHT STRICKEN FROM TOO MANY EASTERNERS MOVEING WEST OF THE SIEARRIAS, DELETING THE WATER SOURCE FROM USEING TOO MANY HOT TUBS WHILE DRINKING THEIR YUPPIE,(YIPPIE, YAPPY ) COFFEE,S TRYING TO FIT A SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE??????..... mind you this is just a guess. lol

??? SUN BLEACHED CALIFORNIA RED WOOD, DROUGHT STRICKEN FROM TOO MANY EASTERNERS MOVEING WEST OF THE SIEARRIAS, DELETING THE WATER SOURCE FROM USEING TOO MANY HOT TUBS WHILE DRINKING THEIR YUPPIE,(YIPPIE, YAPPY ) COFFEE,S TRYING TO FIT A SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE??????..... mind you this is just a guess. lol

NO, NOT EVEN CLOSE,,,,LOL

My 3 main pieces of equipment gor wood hauling

5a2f266c787037cc849daec5d5f6a0dd.jpg
8ce3ee9ecf8e74baefd23553dea25a3e.jpg
662a06ef73cf46b43497288943df1157.jpg

what species is that you are delivering ?

Birch, which is the "premium" wood for here.
It's got a good dumper on it, only trouble I've had is when it's real cold, like -20* it's really slow to go back down. (Gravity down)

In the works to redo the bed and a paint job this summer, also have a TBI 454 for it. Just has a carb'd 350 which is getting tired.

Back