lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawn Masters

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
this is what mine looks like. 87 Kawasaki ZX1000.
100_0212.jpg

so, who else has a motorcycle? harley, sportbike, whatever.

My 98 CBR900 quote bike, dynojetted and with a lovely little power commander amongst other goodies that make it sing. I have to put a clear screen on as my radar detector doesnt work well behind the tinted one.

Also have a couple of kdx200s and RGV250's and a RG50. Its a two stroke sickness I tells ya!

Thats one beautiful ATK mate, love those rotax's

Here's a bike I used to own. 1981 Seca 550. It had a 4>1 Kerker header, and sounded real nice around 9500 rpm. That was the problem, I was too much fun to wind it up. Cops don't seem to like it when you do that.

The cops do tend to be a problematic feature of motorcycling, Im saving up for a laser jammer and have a pretty good plate hiding system in the works.
Its not be, its the bike, it does 120kmph in first, I cant let the other gears go to waste!

Sold my 98 KX250 last summer, had it set up semi-street legal for a dual sport ride.

.....and my daughters TTR 125 , set up for mini super motard. Got a couple indoor go cart tracks that we get to ride in the winter, very fun stuff!
Can't believe I don't have any good pics of my current bikes, 2003 KX250 and 2005 CRF250X, they aren't clean very often and when they are it's usually because I need to fix something!

hmm don't work now?

There's just something special about a big single. It was new 6 years ago, but it's still more grins/mile than should be allowed.

98 KLX300
FMF pipe, white brothers header, 33mm Mikuni pumper carb, Heavy springs, gearing.

attachment.php

This is what happens whie you argue with 100yo railroad ballast. $hi7 is like asphalt with an attitude. If not for proper riding gear I would have been in bad shape. As it was my hip, Sholder, Helmet, and chest protector looked just like this, the chesty, helmet and bars didnt make it, the hand guards saved my hand and were repaired.
attachment.php

y'all have some really nice bikes there. if I could afford one, I'd buy that new Kawasaki ZX14 they are makin. nearly 200hp on a streetbike, its PURE INSANITY. gimme gimme gimme.

OK, here is mine. 1987 Honda Elite with a 1996 Honda Dio motor. The 87 Elites had the lightest frames and the best motors are the 1994-2001 Dio's. Stock is 49cc, this one is bored and stroked to 100cc, after market pipe, carb and trans gearing. Top speed stock is 30mph. This one will easily do 60 and climb hills no problem either. Easily keeps up with traffic on posted 45 mph highways. Really fun to ride around town. I like tooling around in town with this thing better than the GS1100 I had. Easier to handle and I can use the full potential. The GS1100 was mostly stuck in 1st and 2nd gear.

This bike is semi rare. It is a Japan model which came with disc brakes and better lighting than the ones Honda exported to the US, which had drum brakes.

120 cu in Harman

This is my 90% finished 120 cu in (2000 cc) custom Harman project. Unfortunately it has to go as the family continues to expand. Oh well I still have my saws.

Latest posts

Back