lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hows the smoke after sittin on sidestand for awhile? friend had k75. only thing I didn't like bout it. why they wouldn't put head on other side... ?

i always thort it was a 2stroke :laugh:. its parked up 99% of the time, some people have changed the side that the stand is on and no more smoke on start ups

IMG_0239.JPG
IMG_0241.JPG
My 73 Triumph 750, bought it in 83, been riding and wrenching on it ever since. Just installed new carbs and top end gaskets, runs like new with No OIL LEAKS! Original paint on the tank.

You big tease, I like that trumpet, but you already knew that.lol
Everything is possible, go out and get 1. Be ready to wrench on it, that's the challenge. In the last year I've replaced the carbs ( $300 new from Amal) , the exhaust pipes and connectors ( new from Britain, $150), the charging system ( used, 150 from eBay) ,tires ( new Micellens ,spelling not sure $300) topend gaskets ( new from eBay,$40 ), and the list goes on. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy working on it but at this point, the ride is much more fun!:cool:

Everything is possible, go out and get 1. Be ready to wrench on it, that's the challenge. In the last year I've replaced the carbs ( $300 new from Amal) , the exhaust pipes and connectors ( new from Britain, $150), the charging system ( used, 150 from eBay) ,tires ( new Micellens ,spelling not sure $300) topend gaskets ( new from eBay,$40 ), and the list goes on. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy working on it but at this point, the ride is much more fun!:cool:
I thought about buying a new one a few years back and the dealer here went out of business, now the nearest triumph dealer is about five hours away.

Back