lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty neat. Didn't know Honda made a street bike smaller than a 250.
220 pounds 8.5HP. I get 100+mpg out of it and it will run 55-60 down the road no problem. The weak point is the suspension I'm probly around 190 pounds with my ridding gear on and it feels like it was designed for a 130 pound Asian guy really soft.

220 pounds 8.5HP. I get 100+mpg out of it and it will run 55-60 down the road no problem. The weak point is the suspension I'm probly around 190 pounds with my ridding gear on and it feels like it was designed for a 130 pound Asian guy really soft.

whats the cruseing speed of them i do like them how do they handle on a bad road.

Over the years I've owned a pile of bikes... Right now I have (2) Goldwings, 750 Kawasaki, 650 Yamaha twin and some mini bikes...

BUT, the bike I've been riding the most the last few years, is my 1200 Harley Sportster,

standard.jpg

I've taken MAJOR trips on my Goldwing, but that's not much fun for me any longer...

SR

whats the cruseing speed of them i do like them how do they handle on a bad road.
I have no problem holding 55 unless on a real steep hill.
IMG_20170522_141729.jpg
im running a 14t front sprocket in place of the factory 15t. Stock it doesn't have the power to pull the 15t. Its a little ruff down some of the beat up roads around my house. Ordering a pipe Friday and intake and tuner next Friday might try going back to the 15t when that's done its a bit revy at 55-60 with the 14 on it.

I have a 1969 Honda s90 in my basement I was my mom's bike it's little but it's not a step thru and it has a 4 speed Trans so I call it a motorcycle unfortunately it hasn't ran in years

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I have a 1969 Honda s90 in my basement I was my mom's bike it's little but it's not a step thru and it has a 4 speed Trans so I call it a motorcycle unfortunately it hasn't ran in years

Dig it out, shine it up, ride the piss outta it and smile!:cool:

in OZ we have the groom and the CBR 125 as well as the cb125e i have the cb125e have almost done 40,000km on it
download_20150803_183138.jpeg

thats just riding to and from work.
I have no problem holding 55 unless on a real steep hill. View attachment 583711im running a 14t front sprocket in place of the factory 15t. Stock it doesn't have the power to pull the 15t. Its a little ruff down some of the beat up roads around my house. Ordering a pipe Friday and intake and tuner next Friday might try going back to the 15t when that's done its a bit revy at 55-60 with the 14 on it.

the pipe , intake and tune will get you that with the 15t on it thats what i did to my cb125 as long as there is no steep hills it will sit on 110kmh

I had a 1968 Honda Super 90. Sounds like it was just like yours. I put a high straight-pipe on it with a Snuff- or-Not to keep the noise level down when needed.

I put some miles on that bike on the trails. Also went up quite a bit in size on the rear sprocket to give it more climbing ability.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8396394@N02/4129571601

1968-Honda-S90-Right-Side.jpg

pics?

in OZ we have the groom and the CBR 125 as well as the cb125e i have the cb125e have almost done 40,000km on it
View attachment 583800

thats just riding to and from work.

the pipe , intake and tune will get you that with the 15t on it thats what i did to my cb125 as long as there is no steep hills it will sit on 110kmh

snow?

I had a 1968 Honda Super 90. Sounds like it was just like yours. I put a high straight-pipe on it with a Snuff- or-Not to keep the noise level when needed.

I put some miles on that bike on the trails. Also went up quite a bit in size on the rear sprocket to give it more climbing ability.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8396394@N02/4129571601

1968-Honda-S90-Right-Side.jpg

that's the one I was thinkin. friend had one, early 70s, went from that to 72 kaw h2.

That's the one I only wish it looked that good it's in pretty good shape I have had it running but it got pushed aside for another project and now I would have to start over since it's been about 10 years it sits next to my father's sl350 I think that one is a 72 I have trail rode that one but again 10 or more years ago I have a lot of projects tucked away in my basement waiting some I should sell and others I would like to see running

That's the one I only wish it looked that good it's in pretty good shape I have had it running but it got pushed aside for another project and now I would have to start over since it's been about 10 years it sits next to my father's sl350 I think that one is a 72 I have trail rode that one but again 10 or more years ago I have a lot of projects tucked away in my basement waiting some I should sell and others I would like to see running

yip we get snow in parts of OZ and yes i ride in it

Latest posts

Back