let's see your firewood dog!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20150105_200151.jpg

The little one is an 11 pound, 6 year old Dachshund A-hole. The big one is pushing 80 pounds, and is a APBT/ABDish kind of dog @ 2 years'ish. He's a rescue that we picked up from the street when he weighed 27 pounds of skin and bones and scared of his own shadow. Now they're both living the life of luxury, and I'll call the big one my fire wood dog only because I stacked the wood pile too close to the fence, and he's learned how to climb and jump, and run the neighborhood. Damn dog worries me to death that someone will shoot him because he's loose and he looks scary. He's a teddy bear. Worst thing that's happened so far is he runs around and eats up all the Ol' Roy from the outdoor dogs and comes home and barfs it all up on the hardwood floors. :dizzy:

Petey is the big one, and Kilo is the runt. I'd be lost without these two clowns. The worst day ever is instantly erased when you walk through the door and these two bozo's greet you. :numberone:

View attachment 392266

The little one is an 11 pound, 6 year old Dachshund A-hole. The big one is pushing 80 pounds, and is a APBT/ABDish kind of dog @ 2 years'ish. He's a rescue that we picked up from the street when he weighed 27 pounds of skin and bones and scared of his own shadow. Now they're both living the life of luxury, and I'll call the big one my fire wood dog only because I stacked the wood pile too close to the fence, and he's learned how to climb and jump, and run the neighborhood. Damn dog worries me to death that someone will shoot him because he's loose and he looks scary. He's a teddy bear. Worst thing that's happened so far is he runs around and eats up all the Ol' Roy from the outdoor dogs and comes home and barfs it all up on the hardwood floors. :dizzy:

Petey is the big one, and Kilo is the runt. I'd be lost without these two clowns. The worst day ever is instantly erased when you walk through the door and these two bozo's greet you. :numberone:
He looks like Pete doesn't he?

1612.jpg
Here are three of the four, enjoying some hard earned wood heat. :)

Yea, they are a lot of fun, they are very in your face dogs, not for everybody! Haha
My buddy had a male and a female pug, I have never before heard such a wide selection of rude bodily noises from one (well, two) small critter(s)! :confused:

My buddy had a male and a female pug, I have never before heard such a wide selection of rude bodily noises from one (well, two) small critter(s)! :confused:

They are masters at snoring, snorting, farting, wheezing, rasping and just about everything in between, thats a fact!

I'd get another one but the wife doesn't care for them. She thinks their ugly. Myself, I think they're cute as hell.

When I grew up mom raised yorkies, after I had my own place I swore off dogs in the house. Until one day mom came across a pug needing a new home, that's Otis, the white one. It's been downhill from there!

It's a lot like visiting the Trading Post.

Yeah, except I don't terrible when I leave the Trading Post unlike when I leave a place that has dogs that need a home.

This is Capt Thor's Shake n Bake - we call him Ricky Bobby !

He is my gun dog - force fetching with logs ! Hardy Bay Dawgs they are

That's my dog's nickname too. Ricky Bobby. primarily because he'll have no clue of where he's going but dangit he's going to be first.

Latest posts

Back