logger suspenders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uggg none of my carharts have the buttons for the suspenders ,i guess need bigger ones anyways by sounds of it ,if 34 just jump to a 36 ? staying cooled off this summer is the main concern for the looser pants ,this is a logging town ,the guys wearing them their pants dont look too big for them ,cooler boots would be nice too if there is such a thing

uggg none of my carharts have the buttons for the suspenders ,i guess need bigger ones anyways by sounds of it ,if 34 just jump to a 36 ? staying cooled off this summer is the main concern for the looser pants ,this is a logging town ,the guys wearing them their pants dont look too big for them ,cooler boots would be nice too if there is such a thing

Get Bachelor Buttons for those Carharts. Baileys has them or, if you dare, you can go to a sewing shop and pick some up.

Get Bachelor Buttons for those Carharts. Baileys has them or, if you dare, you can go to a sewing shop and pick some up.

ill check out Baileys ,thanks for the tip ,never thought of adding them

The He Men Smokejumpers sew.

I tried out for the fancy Smoke Jumper School in Missoula when I was a youngster.

The fella looked up at me and said, "You're too tall to ride this ride". :msp_sneaky:

As it turns out, being tall can indeed exclude you from some lines of work. :laugh:

went to my saw shop for some other stuff ,they had the buttons by the fallers suspenders ,looks like a nail in back of the button View attachment 292368

luckily our local saw shop is like a mini baileys ,have a little of everything

went to my saw shop for some other stuff ,they had the buttons by the fallers suspenders ,looks like a nail in back of the button View attachment 292368

luckily our local saw shop is like a mini baileys ,have a little of everything

Yup, that's what they are.

Now...let's get a big argument started about the right way to install them. :D

I never had a bit of luck whacking them with a hammer...vise grips seem to work best for me.

Yup, that's what they are.

Now...let's get a big argument started about the right way to install them. :D

I never had a bit of luck whacking them with a hammer...vise grips seem to work best for me.

aw great ,i just figured out i need to know where to put them too,got the suspenders like a Y shape ,looks like back ones along middle belt loop ,then i got 2 on each front side to figure out ,wonder how a carpenters C-clamp would do like a press ?

If you fight your waist size long enough you don't need spenders, takes a bit to get them pants buttoned, Bit..... there's always the threat of someone getting shot by a flying said button :laugh:

What the mortals wear.

292304d1366898058-hooktender-work20001-jpg

View attachment 292304View attachment 292305

hm, should I say what it looks like the guy in this pic is doing......? :laugh:

Latest posts

Back