Logger's day off...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
object>

...cutting firewood. No rest for the weary.

Last edited:
hey bob, good to see you got a video posted. good saw.

merry christmas to ya.

Nice vid Bob. Watch burning that Pine, it'll stop up yer chimney you know. :laugh:
I took the day off and finally did my Christmas shopping. I'd rather have been cutting wood, I didn't know there were that many people in the county.

Merry Christmas,

Andy

Nice vid Bob. Watch burning that Pine, it'll stop up yer chimney you know. :laugh:
I took the day off and finally did my Christmas shopping. I'd rather have been cutting wood, I didn't know there were that many people in the county.

Merry Christmas,

Andy

haha i went to wally world christmas eve and had to park way out in the dirt,that place was a madhouse!and yes i would have also much rather been cutting

yeah next fall it'll be just like popcorn...light & fluffy.

Used to limit out on height before weight having dead pp hauled for chips.

Too bad the marketing wasn't better on blue stain pine yrs ago. It really makes nice wainscoating & paneling

LOL...that's not the same bar. And that's all I'm saying about that. ;)

As long as nobody in the future finds a tree growing around a bar, it's OK.

Here's a forester day off. "Let's go hiking", said the friends, most of who live in the city. So, off we go, hiking up a nearby ROAD that could be driven up. The East wind is howling, the road has a pretty good grade and I can't help but notice it needs some Twinkle work. But we hike to the end and bask in the sun on an old landing.

The Used Dog came in handy. I forgot my little backpack. His dogpack was in the pickup so he packed water for me. He comes in handy and earned his dog treats today.

As long as nobody in the future finds a tree growing around a bar, it's OK.

Here's a forester day off. "Let's go hiking", said the friends, most of who live in the city. So, off we go, hiking up a nearby ROAD that could be driven up. The East wind is howling, the road has a pretty good grade and I can't help but notice it needs some Twinkle work. But we hike to the end and bask in the sun on an old landing.

The Used Dog came in handy. I forgot my little backpack. His dogpack was in the pickup so he packed water for me. He comes in handy and earned his dog treats today.

There is a bumper sticker company next door to the carriage barn. Most of us have one that says,
"Everybody wants to get back to nature,
"but nobody wants to go on foot"

Latest posts

Back