Logging songs, poetry & parody's past & present

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like him. No problem understand his song.
As you already know Leigh:

This morning was one of those dreaded days 'you' never want to have.
The cry of a fallen comrades faint voice asking for help over the radio. Praying tonight for happy endings. We got an email that he was upgraded to stable/ critical and they were going to fly him to Vancouver trama centre.
He just came back on shift from his daughters graduation.
Small crew, It was especially hard at dinner. We told him we will go and cut the snag in toothpicks for what it did. What can you say.

Jamie, you already know how I feel!...So happy to hear that he is in stable condition now...My thoughts and prayers are always with you and the others...Stay safe and all the "personal" stuff;)...Keep us informed, so relieved that he has been transported to Vancouver!...:heart:

The cry of a fallen comrades faint voice asking for help over the radio. Praying tonight for happy endings. We got an email that he was upgraded to stable/ critical and they were going to fly him to Vancouver trama centre.
Small crew, It was especially hard at dinner. We told him we will go and cut the snag in toothpicks for what it did. What can you say.
Damn...Sorry to hear about your buddy, bro. Praying for his speedy recovery.

Our partner is sedated in an induced coma for a few days to slow his breathing and heart rate down. They removed his spleen and he has broken ribs.
He was in cardiac arrest for 10 min and we are waiting for an update and praying there will be any brain injury do to a possible lack of oxygen.
Thank you

Holy **** Jamie, I know we've talked about this but just reading through this thread and hearing a bit more in depth..........man I couldn't imagine that call over the air, worst nightmare coming true. Dammit pard an I sorry, not to bring it all back up again.

That was an ad for Wendy's.
Was supposed to have been Mell tillis sawmill lol
Mercy on a poor boy let me have a dollar bill lol

Well, once I was a slave at the sawmill
Talk about a poor boy, talk about a poor boy
Never saw a dollar bill

Well, my work was so hard at the sawmill
Think about a poor boy, think about a poor boy
When you go to write your will

Well, seen my teardrops falling down
My wife left this sawmill town
She said, sawmill life had many sins
'Cause the gravy was too thin

I can't work no more at the sawmill
Mercy on a poor boy, mercy on a poor boy
Let me have a dollar bill

That's sad.
Here is some better hank snow for you buddy.
"I cut everywhere man"

"I was Hitchhikin' down along the dusty Winnemucca road,
When along came a semi with a high an' canvas-covered load.
"If you're goin' to Winnemucca, Mack, with me you can ride."
And so I climbed into the cab and then I settled down inside.
He asked me if I'd seen a road with so much dust and sand.
And I said, "Listen bud, I've traveled every road in this here land!"

36 posts and nobody posted this? A classic!!

Can´t help myself, but this seems to be a proof of clairvoyance.
This song is tailored just to cover all aspects and finesess of the current "hipster/lumbersexual" subculture. Every each of them...
Btw, ya´know who is a lumbersexual?

A townie kid of feeble build, unable to hold anything than smartphone (but a light one!), no clue about what is a "stick shift" (cuz his mama´s Prius have none), who spend two hours in the morning in the lavatory, making up his beard and overall look to "like a lumberjack" fashion, to be liked by other "like a lumberjack" wannabes at Starbucks.
Well, sometimes they may look well build (in an airconditioned gym). But they need a year worth of sickdays after you load a half day of real work on them.

Back