Lombard chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a picture of my lombard comango, I converted it to electronic ign. It has the haystack muffler,(it will make your ears bleed). I've been told they have weak crank seals, I think mine are bad bc i can get it to run cold, if I shut it off hot it won't pull any fuel out of the tank.20160726_202448.jpg

That goes inside the brass sleeve pointed toward the inside of the oil tank.

If I remember correctly, there is a small counterbore the flange part of the duckbill rests in.
905c2643929633fe692677178f9383e0.jpg

[emoji108]

Just a reminder:
I have a stack of Lombard IPLs I can scan if someone needs one.

Not that the part numbers are that useful but if something is missing from your saw you get an idea what it looks like.

Thanks Chainsawlady!!
Do you have an IPL for this little guy?IMG_20160529_075658738_HDR.jpg

Mike acres site lists the little lightning as 2.1 cubic inch, so I don't know if that is the right one. That site could be wrong though.

I am going to try and put the duck bill in this weekend . I am sure that's why it smokes . Ran it with out bar oil and no smoke .
I have to plug the decomp valve to be sure the seals are good but only bubble was from compression relief
was thinking of putting in seals anyway and just going over everything . Thats why I am looking for shop manual
If you or anyone knows of a seal # that will work that would help a lot

Back