Look what followed me home today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dapper Dan

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Was for sale at my local rental/Stihl store (on consignment)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Was $90.00 too much?

That makes...what....10 saws since I came here in November? :dizzy:

I'm a sucker for a bargain.

Hey Brad if you got that saw and did your magic and had it screaming would you really want to be holding it in only one hand!!!!!!!!
I like the avatar now as well but was a little confused for a while reading the sig lol

Hey Brad if you got that saw and did your magic and had it screaming would you really want to be holding it in only one hand!!!!!!!!
I like the avatar now as well but was a little confused for a while reading the sig lol

Didn't know it was me until you saw that severely CADized sig, ehh?

Sure, I'd run it. What's the difference? Kick back at 14,000 or 15,500:greenchainsaw:

The first step is always the hardest,

bring it back [/SIZE]

and the road to CA cure is not far!!

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

7sleeper

envious as usual

I think I have to be careful I might be expelled from the forum for treason arsonist and who knows what...

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

7sleeper

Tell you what Dan. I'll trade you my awesome little Homey XL straight across.:buttkick: I need to get that lonely saw out of my sig.

I would but you would be so bored with it.....doesn't need painting or anything...just cleaned up.
I know you well enough by know you wouldn't be satisified just to use it.

Tell ya what...I'll just send ya the bar....you can paint it for me and send it back and....we'll both be happy!!!!!! :) :) :)

I would but you would be so bored with it.....doesn't need painting or anything...just cleaned up.
I know you well enough by know you wouldn't be satisified just to use it.
A muffler mod is probably all I'd do to it, just like my 180.

Tell ya what...I'll just send ya the bar....you can paint it for me and send it back and....we'll both be happy!!!!!! :) :) :)
Send it on. I think I can squeeze that in between rebuilds:)

Dan,

That looks like another good deal. You will like the saw no matter what others may say. I know you will treat it right therefore it will treat you right.

Now on a different subject: please use your expertise in finding me a single six, Model 12, and 1897. I know the price has shot up on the 1897 so I guess I will have to wait ahwile.

Bill

Dan,

That looks like another good deal. You will like the saw no matter what others may say. I know you will treat it right therefore it will treat you right.

Now on a different subject: please use your expertise in finding me a single six, Model 12, and 1897. I know the price has shot up on the 1897 so I guess I will have to wait ahwile.

Bill

I got some Model 12's Bill...I'll keep my eyes open for the others.

Back